Motorola Mobility and Verizon Wireless have announced DROID RAZR, thinnest 4G LTE smartphone.
Motorola Mobility and Verizon Wireless have announced DROID RAZR, thinnest 4G LTE smartphone. Measuring 7.1 mm thin, DROID RAZR is LTE capable and has a dual-core 1.2 GHz processor.
The DROID RAZR will be available in early November for $299.99 with a new two-year customer agreement.
“DROID RAZR by Motorola is a testament to the innovation and design possibilities that stem from a strong partnership between Motorola Mobility and Verizon Wireless,” said Sanjay Jha, Chairman and CEO, Motorola Mobility.
DROID RAZR has 4.3-inch Super AMOLED™ Advanced display with qHD resolution. The device also includes the following additional features
- Powered by Android™ 2.3.5, Gingerbread
- 1GB RAM for a fast user interface and multi-tasking
- 8-megapixel rear camera with 1080p HD video capture and image stabilization technology for crisp and clear videos
- Front-facing HD camera for video chat over 4G LTE, 3G or Wi-Fi
- 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot capable so customers can share 4G LTE speed with up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices
- Water repellent nanocoating protects the phone, and even the inside components, against everyday spills
- Remote wipe, pin lock and government-grade encryption for email, calendar and contacts as well as voice and video chat conferencing
- Use Quickoffice® to view, create and edit Microsoft® Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents on your mobile device from anywhere at anytime
- Bluetooth 4.0 low energy
- 32 GB memory: 16 GB on board and 16 GB microSD™ card pre-installed (actual formatted capacity is less)
- Powerful 1780 mAh battery